We are from Human Resources Team.
Carrers at Qnas.
At Qnas, we offer a working environment that is energizing, flexible, engaging and fulfilling. We believe in equality and diversity and enable a dynamic learning culture that helps employees grow with us. We enable them to acquire skills that align to both business requirements and their aspirations.
– Finding new clients and developing business relationships
– Researching the market and identifying potential customers
– Contacting potential customers to establish rapport and arrange meetings
– Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
– Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
– Developing quotes and proposals
– Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
– Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
– Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
Digital Campaign Manager
– The candidate should have experience in managing and executing digital marketing campaigns.
– The candidate will create, manage and execute end-to-end digital marketing campaigns across various digital channels such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
– The candidate should understand various digital marketing tools and platforms and how to use them effectively to drive desired results.
– The candidate should be able to work independently and as part of a team and take ownership of assigned tasks.
– The candidate should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Research industry-related topics (including but not limited to: digital marketing, SEO, inbound marketing, and content marketing)
– Write clear and concise articles
– Edit and proofread articles before publication
– Upload the article to our website using a CMS Requirements:
– Proven work experience as a Content Writer or similar role
– Excellent writing and editing skills in English
– Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
– Familiarity with SEO standards – BSc degree in Marketing, English or a related field
Full Stack Developer
– Designing user interactions on web pages.
– Developing back-end website applications.
– Creating servers and databases for functionality.
– Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
– Working with different content management systems.
– Maintaining and improving existing websites.
– Design creative and original graphic solutions according to the company’s needs
– Manage social media accounts and create engaging posts
– Cooperate with other designers to ensure consistent branding across all platforms
– Stay up to date on the latest industry trends
– Help develop marketing strategies Requirements:
– Proven graphic designing experience with a strong portfolio
– Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other relevant programs
– Strong creative vision with the ability to translate ideas into innovative designs
– Excellent time management skills and the ability to work within strict deadlines
-The Client Manager will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with clients and identifying new business opportunities with existing clients.
-The Client Manager will work closely with other members of the Qnas Marketing team to ensure that client expectations are met and exceeded.
-The Client Manager must be able to communicate both verbally and written effectively.
-The Client Manager should have excellent organizational skills and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Qnas is a digital marketing company that helps you target and reach your ideal customer.
This is your chance to emphasize why the visitor should contact you right now.